Enjoy this informative interview with Joseph Toles the Founder and Director of the Joseph Toles Foundation. Mr. Toles spent his entire childhood in foster care. He has a powerful story of success to tell and this interview is well worth listening to just for his inspiring story. However, in addition, Mr. Toles has started a summer camp for youth who are, or were, in foster care and who are now between the ages of 12 and 18 — a summer camp population that is completely underserved. He’ll be sharing the story about why he had started the camp and perhaps give you the inspiration to have a child you know go to Camp Resilience next summer.
- Anita and Linda DeSantis Share Their Adoption Story
- Yaridania Betancourt – Making life better for youth in care.
- Helping Children Love Themselves and Overcome Their Negative Belief Systems with Heather Forbes
- Entered Foster care at 17 and aged out at 21 with Desiree Moore.
- Fostering Hope with Nathan Ross
TagsAdopted at 18 All Children All Family Anni Keane Beyond Consequences commitment Danielle Skelly Denise Royal documentary education Etched in Sand extreme recruitment family film Former Foster Youth Foster/Adopt Connect foster care holiday season homeless Huffington Post Human Rights Campaign kinship LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane moral adoption mothers day NACAC Nobody Ages Out orientation parenting Paul Snellgrove permanent home Regina Calcaterra Search siblings single dad Sue Badeau support group teen moms teen talk trauma volunteer Wednesday's Child young adults Youth Advocate