Paul Brown, You Gotta Believe board member, became 13 year old Rey’s father eight years ago and he recounts their story in this hour long interview with Pat and Chester. Paul shares alot of great insights that he gained from parenting Rey. He speaks about powerful issues such as the benefits of getting to know Rey’s birthmother and birth siblings. An interesting discussion from one of You Gotta Believe’s most seasoned parents.
- Cory Carter, Founder of Charlotte’s Web, Adult Adoptee who Aged out at 18
- YouTube Sensation Joe Toles Talks About YGB Video of his Family
- Mom, Kathleen Arundell, adopts her son’s best friend as a teen.
- Fasion Maxwell, adopted as teen, talks about C.P.R.
- The Experience of Transgender Youth in Foster Care with Nia Clark
Tagsadult adoption aggression Alex Lonzo birthparents commitment community Danielle Skelly Denise Royal education Eli Nealy family film Former Foster Youth foster care grandparents group homes holiday season homeless kinship large families LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane mentors mothers day motivational speaker NACAC Nicole Dobbins orientation parenting permanent family permanent home siblings single dad single mom songs special needs support group teen moms teen talk trauma unconditional love violence volunteer young adults