Listen to this fabulous interview that Denise Royal and Chester Jackson conducted with Loretta Tayar — a single mom who made the adoption commitment to two daughters. Loretta comes to this broadcast with alot of experiences from the last two-year-and-a-half years of parenting two young adults, both of whom moved in over the age of 18. Loretta brings alot of great insights into parenting young adults and she is very open and honest sharing her perspectives about a wide variety of issues from her relationship with her childrens’ birth families to her opinions about teens getting tatoos.
- Cory Carter, Founder of Charlotte’s Web, Adult Adoptee who Aged out at 18
- YouTube Sensation Joe Toles Talks About YGB Video of his Family
- Mom, Kathleen Arundell, adopts her son’s best friend as a teen.
- Fasion Maxwell, adopted as teen, talks about C.P.R.
- The Experience of Transgender Youth in Foster Care with Nia Clark
Tagsadult adoption aggression Alex Lonzo birthparents commitment community Danielle Skelly Denise Royal education Eli Nealy family film Former Foster Youth foster care grandparents group homes holiday season homeless kinship large families LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane mentors mothers day motivational speaker NACAC Nicole Dobbins orientation parenting permanent family permanent home siblings single dad single mom songs special needs support group teen moms teen talk trauma unconditional love violence volunteer young adults