This week Chester Jackson and Pat O’Brien do a You Gotta Believe orientation where they unvail a new way members of the general public can be enlisted to serve teens in foster care. And that way is to become a teen’s volunteer recruitment ambassador. Folks who might not be ready to be parents just yet can serve teens in foster care by helping You Gotta Believe and our staff recruit permanent parents for them. Chester and Pat also discusses other aspects of the You Gotta Believe program as well.
- Anita and Linda DeSantis Share Their Adoption Story
- Yaridania Betancourt – Making life better for youth in care.
- Helping Children Love Themselves and Overcome Their Negative Belief Systems with Heather Forbes
- Entered Foster care at 17 and aged out at 21 with Desiree Moore.
- Fostering Hope with Nathan Ross
TagsAdopted at 18 All Children All Family Anni Keane Beyond Consequences commitment Danielle Skelly Denise Royal documentary education Etched in Sand extreme recruitment family film Former Foster Youth Foster/Adopt Connect foster care holiday season homeless Huffington Post Human Rights Campaign kinship LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane moral adoption mothers day NACAC Nobody Ages Out orientation parenting Paul Snellgrove permanent home Regina Calcaterra Search siblings single dad Sue Badeau support group teen moms teen talk trauma volunteer Wednesday's Child young adults Youth Advocate