Listen to this great interview of an in-depth discussion with an older teen who can greatly benefit from having a family. Anni Keane hosts this episode of teen talk where she presents you with Jasmine and they talk about a variety of things in regard to her needs and her need for a family. This is a rare opportunity to hear, first hand, the thoughts of a young person in foster care who still needs a lifetime family before she ages out of the foster care system. Perhaps after listening to this interview you might be inspired to become her lifetime parent or help us recruit a lifetime parent for her. Both Anni Keane and Chester Jackson host.
- AGAPE – A New Post Adoption Program
- Anita and Linda DeSantis Share Their Adoption Story
- Yaridania Betancourt – Making life better for youth in care.
- Helping Children Love Themselves and Overcome Their Negative Belief Systems with Heather Forbes
- Entered Foster care at 17 and aged out at 21 with Desiree Moore.
TagsAdopted at 18 All Children All Family Anni Keane Beyond Consequences commitment Danielle Skelly Denise Royal documentary education Etched in Sand extreme recruitment family film Former Foster Youth Foster/Adopt Connect foster care holiday season homeless Huffington Post Human Rights Campaign kinship LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane moral adoption mothers day NACAC Nobody Ages Out orientation parenting Paul Snellgrove permanent home Regina Calcaterra Search siblings single dad Sue Badeau support group teen moms teen talk trauma volunteer Wednesday's Child young adults Youth Advocate