Noah Baerman and Kate Ten Eyck, a young married couple, are interviewed about adopting a teenage young lady that Ms. Ten Eyck met teaching her fine arts in a summer program. Listen to this fascinating story about how this young married couple had taken an alternative path to parenting that they both found very rewarding. Mr. Baerman and Ms. Ten Eyck are strong advocates for adopting teens and this is a very interesting discussion about why they strongly believe others should step up and adopt
- Anita and Linda DeSantis Share Their Adoption Story
- Yaridania Betancourt – Making life better for youth in care.
- Helping Children Love Themselves and Overcome Their Negative Belief Systems with Heather Forbes
- Entered Foster care at 17 and aged out at 21 with Desiree Moore.
- Fostering Hope with Nathan Ross
TagsAdopted at 18 All Children All Family Anni Keane Beyond Consequences commitment Danielle Skelly Denise Royal documentary education Etched in Sand extreme recruitment family film Former Foster Youth Foster/Adopt Connect foster care holiday season homeless Huffington Post Human Rights Campaign kinship LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane moral adoption mothers day NACAC Nobody Ages Out orientation parenting Paul Snellgrove permanent home Regina Calcaterra Search siblings single dad Sue Badeau support group teen moms teen talk trauma volunteer Wednesday's Child young adults Youth Advocate