On today’s episode of “Teen Talk” Anni Keane and Chester Jackson discuss parenting and the needs of teen moms in foster care. 17 year old Annette, mother of two (6 months and 2 years) is a leader in her mother/baby-parenting teen program. Annette talks about her plans for the future and her needs in the present. Most of all, Annette needs a family. Insightful and inspirational reflections tell a story of courage and hope. Play Radio Show Here
- Anita and Linda DeSantis Share Their Adoption Story
- Yaridania Betancourt – Making life better for youth in care.
- Helping Children Love Themselves and Overcome Their Negative Belief Systems with Heather Forbes
- Entered Foster care at 17 and aged out at 21 with Desiree Moore.
- Fostering Hope with Nathan Ross
TagsAdopted at 18 All Children All Family Anni Keane Beyond Consequences commitment Danielle Skelly Denise Royal documentary education Etched in Sand extreme recruitment family film Former Foster Youth Foster/Adopt Connect foster care holiday season homeless Huffington Post Human Rights Campaign kinship LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane moral adoption mothers day NACAC Nobody Ages Out orientation parenting Paul Snellgrove permanent home Regina Calcaterra Search siblings single dad Sue Badeau support group teen moms teen talk trauma volunteer Wednesday's Child young adults Youth Advocate