Adrian McLemore, the Founder of the Ohio Youth Advisory Board, is a 26 year old young man on the verge of completing his Bachelor’s Degree at Wright University in Ohio. He had to take some time off from college to get licensed as a kinship parent to take care of his niece and nephew until they were ready to return home to his sister. Adrian is an outstanding spirit and a very honest person who shares his life story with us. His story is so fascinating that we expect to do a Part II in the not-too-distant future. Enjoy this interview! Chester Jackson hosts this discussion Play Radio Show He”re
- AGAPE – A New Post Adoption Program
- Anita and Linda DeSantis Share Their Adoption Story
- Yaridania Betancourt – Making life better for youth in care.
- Helping Children Love Themselves and Overcome Their Negative Belief Systems with Heather Forbes
- Entered Foster care at 17 and aged out at 21 with Desiree Moore.
TagsAdopted at 18 All Children All Family Anni Keane Beyond Consequences commitment Danielle Skelly Denise Royal documentary education Etched in Sand extreme recruitment family film Former Foster Youth Foster/Adopt Connect foster care holiday season homeless Huffington Post Human Rights Campaign kinship LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane moral adoption mothers day NACAC Nobody Ages Out orientation parenting Paul Snellgrove permanent home Regina Calcaterra Search siblings single dad Sue Badeau support group teen moms teen talk trauma volunteer Wednesday's Child young adults Youth Advocate