Angela Tucker is our guest this evening who is the subject of the documentary entitled “Closure: A Documentary About Adoption.” Ms. Tucker shares her personal quest about why she set out to find her birthmother and, as a result, connected with her entire birth family. It was very unique experience to capture this whole experience because her husband, the director and producer of the documentary, and she decided to video tape her entire search process. Chester Jackson and Pat O’Brien hosts this discussion Play Radio Show Here
- AGAPE – A New Post Adoption Program
- Anita and Linda DeSantis Share Their Adoption Story
- Yaridania Betancourt – Making life better for youth in care.
- Helping Children Love Themselves and Overcome Their Negative Belief Systems with Heather Forbes
- Entered Foster care at 17 and aged out at 21 with Desiree Moore.
TagsAdopted at 18 All Children All Family Anni Keane Beyond Consequences commitment Danielle Skelly Denise Royal documentary education Etched in Sand extreme recruitment family film Former Foster Youth Foster/Adopt Connect foster care holiday season homeless Huffington Post Human Rights Campaign kinship LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane moral adoption mothers day NACAC Nobody Ages Out orientation parenting Paul Snellgrove permanent home Regina Calcaterra Search siblings single dad Sue Badeau support group teen moms teen talk trauma volunteer Wednesday's Child young adults Youth Advocate