Listen to this incredible interview with Bishop W.C. Martin, the Pastor of the Bennett Chapel in Possum Trot Texas, a congregation with just over 100 families. The Pastor and a couple of dozen members in his congregation adopted a total of 76 youth. Bishop Martin wrote a book about the Possum Trot Miracle in his book “Small Town, Big Miracle: How Love Came to the Least of These” and he joins us today to share his congregation’s experience with our listeners. Pat O’Brien and Chester Jackson Host this lively interview:
Play Radio Show Here
- Anita and Linda DeSantis Share Their Adoption Story
- Yaridania Betancourt – Making life better for youth in care.
- Helping Children Love Themselves and Overcome Their Negative Belief Systems with Heather Forbes
- Entered Foster care at 17 and aged out at 21 with Desiree Moore.
- Fostering Hope with Nathan Ross
TagsAdopted at 18 All Children All Family Anni Keane Beyond Consequences commitment Danielle Skelly Denise Royal documentary education Etched in Sand extreme recruitment family film Former Foster Youth Foster/Adopt Connect foster care holiday season homeless Huffington Post Human Rights Campaign kinship LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane moral adoption mothers day NACAC Nobody Ages Out orientation parenting Paul Snellgrove permanent home Regina Calcaterra Search siblings single dad Sue Badeau support group teen moms teen talk trauma volunteer Wednesday's Child young adults Youth Advocate