Today’s guest is New York Times best selling author of the book “Etched In Sand” Regina Calcaterra. Regina shares with us the incredible impact her book has had on many of the individuals who have read it. She also shares why she wrote this very important Memoir about the difficult childhood she and her four siblings had growing up with an abusive and neglectful mother on Long Island. Pat O’Brien and Chester Jackson hosts: Play Radio Show Here
- AGAPE – A New Post Adoption Program
- Anita and Linda DeSantis Share Their Adoption Story
- Yaridania Betancourt – Making life better for youth in care.
- Helping Children Love Themselves and Overcome Their Negative Belief Systems with Heather Forbes
- Entered Foster care at 17 and aged out at 21 with Desiree Moore.
TagsAdopted at 18 All Children All Family Anni Keane Beyond Consequences commitment Danielle Skelly Denise Royal documentary education Etched in Sand extreme recruitment family film Former Foster Youth Foster/Adopt Connect foster care holiday season homeless Huffington Post Human Rights Campaign kinship LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane moral adoption mothers day NACAC Nobody Ages Out orientation parenting Paul Snellgrove permanent home Regina Calcaterra Search siblings single dad Sue Badeau support group teen moms teen talk trauma volunteer Wednesday's Child young adults Youth Advocate