Sue Badeau and her daughter Chelsea Badeau created a coloring book for parents who are caring for children who have experienced trauma. It is a very concrete, down-to-earth, coloring book that has written parenting suggestions on the left side and pages to color on the right. An excellent tool to help parents keep clam and regulated while they work on healing the traumatized children who are in relationship with them. Sue Badeau is our guest. Hosts Pat O’Brien and Chester Jackson Play Radio Show
- Anita and Linda DeSantis Share Their Adoption Story
- Yaridania Betancourt – Making life better for youth in care.
- Helping Children Love Themselves and Overcome Their Negative Belief Systems with Heather Forbes
- Entered Foster care at 17 and aged out at 21 with Desiree Moore.
- Fostering Hope with Nathan Ross
TagsAdopted at 18 All Children All Family Anni Keane Beyond Consequences commitment Danielle Skelly Denise Royal documentary education Etched in Sand extreme recruitment family film Former Foster Youth Foster/Adopt Connect foster care holiday season homeless Huffington Post Human Rights Campaign kinship LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane moral adoption mothers day NACAC Nobody Ages Out orientation parenting Paul Snellgrove permanent home Regina Calcaterra Search siblings single dad Sue Badeau support group teen moms teen talk trauma volunteer Wednesday's Child young adults Youth Advocate