The Adopting Teens & Tweens Radio Program is a production of You Gotta Believe!, located at 1728 Mermaid Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11224. If you have a suggestion for a guest or show topic, or just a general question regarding the show, please contact host and producer Pat O’Brien by telephone at (718) 372-3003, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cory Carter, Founder of Charlotte’s Web, Adult Adoptee who Aged out at 18
- YouTube Sensation Joe Toles Talks About YGB Video of his Family
- Mom, Kathleen Arundell, adopts her son’s best friend as a teen.
- Fasion Maxwell, adopted as teen, talks about C.P.R.
- The Experience of Transgender Youth in Foster Care with Nia Clark
Tagsadult adoption aggression Alex Lonzo birthparents commitment community Danielle Skelly Denise Royal education Eli Nealy family film Former Foster Youth foster care grandparents group homes holiday season homeless kinship large families LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane mentors mothers day motivational speaker NACAC Nicole Dobbins orientation parenting permanent family permanent home siblings single dad single mom songs special needs support group teen moms teen talk trauma unconditional love violence volunteer young adults