- Anita and Linda DeSantis Share Their Adoption Story
- Yaridania Betancourt – Making life better for youth in care.
- Helping Children Love Themselves and Overcome Their Negative Belief Systems with Heather Forbes
- Entered Foster care at 17 and aged out at 21 with Desiree Moore.
- Fostering Hope with Nathan Ross
TagsAdopted at 18 All Children All Family Anni Keane Beyond Consequences commitment Danielle Skelly Denise Royal documentary education Etched in Sand extreme recruitment family film Former Foster Youth Foster/Adopt Connect foster care holiday season homeless Huffington Post Human Rights Campaign kinship LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane moral adoption mothers day NACAC Nobody Ages Out orientation parenting Paul Snellgrove permanent home Regina Calcaterra Search siblings single dad Sue Badeau support group teen moms teen talk trauma volunteer Wednesday's Child young adults Youth Advocate
Tag Archives: Broadway
Tonight’s guest is Jasmine, 19, who recently appeared on both television and on the Broadway stage in the past six months. On February 11th, 2015 Jasmine appeared on News4NY Wednesday’s Child ( http://www.nbcnewyork.com/video/#!/on-air/as-seen-on/Wednesdays-Child-2-11–Meet-Jasmine/291610141 ) and on June 29th she introduced … Continue reading