- Cory Carter, Founder of Charlotte’s Web, Adult Adoptee who Aged out at 18
- YouTube Sensation Joe Toles Talks About YGB Video of his Family
- Mom, Kathleen Arundell, adopts her son’s best friend as a teen.
- Fasion Maxwell, adopted as teen, talks about C.P.R.
- The Experience of Transgender Youth in Foster Care with Nia Clark
Tagsadult adoption aggression Alex Lonzo birthparents commitment community Danielle Skelly Denise Royal education Eli Nealy family film Former Foster Youth foster care grandparents group homes holiday season homeless kinship large families LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane mentors mothers day motivational speaker NACAC Nicole Dobbins orientation parenting permanent family permanent home siblings single dad single mom songs special needs support group teen moms teen talk trauma unconditional love violence volunteer young adults
Tag Archives: family
Listen to this great interview of an in-depth discussion with an older teen who can greatly benefit from having a family. Anni Keane hosts this episode of teen talk where she presents you with Jasmine and they talk about a … Continue reading
Listen to this fascinating story of a man given up for adoption at birth and raised by his maternal grandmother, adopted by her at age nine through the NYC foster care kinship program, and then adopted by another family member … Continue reading
Kim Johnson and her husband adopted 17 year old Robert even though their children were only 2 and 3 years old at the time they started looking for a teen. Already an adoption professional. Kim became interested in adopting a … Continue reading