- AGAPE – A New Post Adoption Program
- Anita and Linda DeSantis Share Their Adoption Story
- Yaridania Betancourt – Making life better for youth in care.
- Helping Children Love Themselves and Overcome Their Negative Belief Systems with Heather Forbes
- Entered Foster care at 17 and aged out at 21 with Desiree Moore.
TagsAdopted at 18 All Children All Family Anni Keane Beyond Consequences commitment Danielle Skelly Denise Royal documentary education Etched in Sand extreme recruitment family film Former Foster Youth Foster/Adopt Connect foster care holiday season homeless Huffington Post Human Rights Campaign kinship LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane moral adoption mothers day NACAC Nobody Ages Out orientation parenting Paul Snellgrove permanent home Regina Calcaterra Search siblings single dad Sue Badeau support group teen moms teen talk trauma volunteer Wednesday's Child young adults Youth Advocate
Tag Archives: large families
Listen to this dynamic interview with Barbara Kenyon, a former foster youth who aged out of the foster care system at age 16 and then went on to adopt her first teen at age 20. Listen to this fascinating story … Continue reading
Hear Barbara Tremitiere, a pioneer in special needs adoption, and a mentor to both hosts Chester and Pat, speak about the importance of preparing families before their children arrive, supporting families after their children are placed, and the role that … Continue reading