- Anita and Linda DeSantis Share Their Adoption Story
- Yaridania Betancourt – Making life better for youth in care.
- Helping Children Love Themselves and Overcome Their Negative Belief Systems with Heather Forbes
- Entered Foster care at 17 and aged out at 21 with Desiree Moore.
- Fostering Hope with Nathan Ross
TagsAdopted at 18 All Children All Family Anni Keane Beyond Consequences commitment Danielle Skelly Denise Royal documentary education Etched in Sand extreme recruitment family film Former Foster Youth Foster/Adopt Connect foster care holiday season homeless Huffington Post Human Rights Campaign kinship LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane moral adoption mothers day NACAC Nobody Ages Out orientation parenting Paul Snellgrove permanent home Regina Calcaterra Search siblings single dad Sue Badeau support group teen moms teen talk trauma volunteer Wednesday's Child young adults Youth Advocate
Tag Archives: Loretta Tayar
Listen to this fabulous conversation with Loretta Tayar, adoptive “bonus” mom of 5 adults who moved in after the age of 18, who speaks about the importance of the connections young adults bring with them when one is adopting young … Continue reading
Chester Jackson and Loretta Tayar conduct a radio support group that focuses on the holiday season. Loretta shares a variety of her experiences being an adoptive mom to four older teen daughters and one grandaughter and speaks about the past … Continue reading