- AGAPE – A New Post Adoption Program
- Anita and Linda DeSantis Share Their Adoption Story
- Yaridania Betancourt – Making life better for youth in care.
- Helping Children Love Themselves and Overcome Their Negative Belief Systems with Heather Forbes
- Entered Foster care at 17 and aged out at 21 with Desiree Moore.
TagsAdopted at 18 All Children All Family Anni Keane Beyond Consequences commitment Danielle Skelly Denise Royal documentary education Etched in Sand extreme recruitment family film Former Foster Youth Foster/Adopt Connect foster care holiday season homeless Huffington Post Human Rights Campaign kinship LGBT Mary Chancie; Mary Keane moral adoption mothers day NACAC Nobody Ages Out orientation parenting Paul Snellgrove permanent home Regina Calcaterra Search siblings single dad Sue Badeau support group teen moms teen talk trauma volunteer Wednesday's Child young adults Youth Advocate
Tag Archives: Post-Adoption Services
Today’s guests are Danielle Skelly and Andrea Marinelli, two adoptive moms who staff the Adoptive & Foster Family Coalition of New York’s post adoption program on Long Island. Danielle and Andrea speak to the need for post adoption services for … Continue reading
Our guest this broadcast is Michael J. Shaver the President and CEO of Children’s Home Society of Florida. Mike shares his story of adopting his two sons from foster care while working as a child welfare professional and shares his … Continue reading